Want to Submit Your Own List to #MomLists? Details Below!
I’m pregnant with #2, due mid-December 2016. I’ll be taking a brief hiatus from writing and posting once the baby arrives. As I’ve done before in the breaks between cities, I’d like to post one guest list per week on MomLists’ social media. Your guest post can be anonymous or can link to all your social media. You DO NOT have to be a mom to write a #MomList. You can be a dad, a baba, or not a parent at all. But the list has to somehow relate to parenthood. Examples: “What Having-Kids Pressure Looks Like When You’re 38 and Single.” “Things People Say to Gay Men About Having Children.” “Things Parents Do that Drive Me Crazy.”
- Lists should be between 4 and 12 items long.
- Lists may require light editing for clarity. Any edits I make will get author approval before publication.
- Submitting does not necessarily mean publication. Please check out the #MomLists Tumblr to see all 100+ lists so far to get a good sense of the project.
- While cursing, rage, and sarcasm are fine (and a real part of motherhood!), please keep your lists hate-free.
- As this is a tiny one-person passion project, there is no payment for your list. But there’s lots of gratitude and I’ll write you back personally to connect!
Please send all questions and submissions to email@example.com.