Want to Submit Your Own List to #MomLists? Details Below!
I love including other people’s lists about motherhood! It’s so nice to put other perspectives and experiences out there. Feel like your experience hasn’t been included? Send me your list! You DO NOT have to be a mom to write a #MomList. You can be a dad, a baba, or not a parent at all. But the list has to somehow relate to parenthood. Examples: “What Having-Kids Pressure Looks Like When You’re 38 and Single.” “Things People Say to Gay Men About Having Children.” “Things Parents Do that Drive Me Crazy.”
- Lists should be between 4 and 12 items long.
- Lists may require light editing for clarity. Any edits I make will get author approval before publication.
- Submitting does not necessarily mean publication. Please check out the #MomLists Tumblr to see all 140+ lists so far to get a good sense of the project.
- While cursing, rage, and sarcasm are fine (and a real part of motherhood!), please keep your lists hate-free.
- As this is a tiny one-person passion project, there is no payment for your list. But there’s lots of gratitude and I’ll write you back personally to connect!
- Please include with your list how you’d like to be identified. First name only? Anonymous? Would you like to include a 1-sentence bio (ex: Jada Williams is a mom of 3 living in Washington State)? If you’d like to be tagged on social media, please include your handles for each site. Do you have a website url you’d like me to include?
Please send all questions and submissions to email@example.com.